Goddess Yoga Retreat Online
This year, this delectable retreat comes to you Online!
Renew your spirit with yoga, ceremony & sisterhood! Remember the joyful and sacred soul that naturally you! You are extracted straight from the Divine Source. No matter who you are. You are divine nectar. You are a goddess! This year is dedicated to accepting of this divinity and integrating this wisdom into our lives & decisions.
We will offer our Being recognition through Rejuvenating Yoga, Joyful Journalling, Diva Dancing, Conscious Rest, Tickled-Pink Laughter Yoga, a Heart Healing Flower & Herb Bath, an Unconditional Love Cacao Ceremony, Guided Nature Walk (near you) and Making & Claiming Your Crown Celebration. Feel and know you are the embodiment of a Goddess. The power of love flows effortlessly through you. Thou art goddess.
This year's Patron Goddess is Laxmi, goddess of health, home, beauty & prosperity. We will evoke her guidance through storytelling, chanting, consecrating our bodies, homes, and money with blessings & gratitude. We will salute the beauty in ourselves & the world.
Once we have received payment, you will receive a link to the online retreat as well as directions and recommendations on how to prepare for your sacred three day weekend.
FRI, AUG, 28-SUN, AUG, 30
FRIDAY 7PM-SUNDAY 12PM
Early Bird: $149
July 1st & Beyond: $199
There will be a combination of online time and personal off-line exploration. Please make no plans other than to be with your beautiful goddess self during this yoga retreat weekend. Your personal retreat should begin with an early dinner Friday evening or late afternoon if possible.
Evening Session: 6pm-9pm
Morning Session: 9am-12pm
Afternoon Session: 3pm-5pm
Evening Session: 7pm-9pm
Morning Session: 9am-12pm
Since Lakshmi or Laxmi is our patron goddess this year, our retreat will be all about feeling abundantly healthy, wealthy, beautiful and blessed! You will receive PDF's and/or emails upon registering to help you have a truly enriching and relaxing experience.
* Learn how set up your home and prepare your family for your retreat (if necessary).
* Suggestions for how to keep yourself deeply nourished and fed without a lot of work all weekend.
* Inspiration for adorning your body for our 3 days to help you feel goddess embodied.
* A list of all the yoga props you'll need and links to my favorites.
* Recipes for gorgeous herbal and & flower bathing ceremonies to encourage self reverence.
* Musings for your making magic happen in your home environment & setting a divinely feminine mood.
* Links to buy raw organic cacao and contraindications for this ceremony w/ alternative options. As well as how to prepare & what to expect.
* Ideas for creating your crown (or buying one).
* A nature walk guided meditation to connect you to your inner wilderness.