NEW PHONE NUMBER 518-944-7090.
OUR CURRENT YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS SOLD OUT.
OUR NEXT TRAINING WILL BE IN 2021.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM:
The Sacred Science of Yoga- Learn the history, philosophy & science of yoga. Be able to communicate the fundamental benefits of yoga and mindfulness to your students. Develop a home yoga practice, the diet & lifestyle. Discover how god, religion, emotions & sex relate to yoga.
Teaching Yoga & Teaching Practicum: Each week will be dissect a yoga pose, examining its benefits, contraindications, modifications and effective teaching skills.
How To Know Yourself- Discover who really are! You are not reduced down t skin and bones, immortal soul you are! You are spirit personified! Develop a relationship with the god within you!
Meditation for Stress Relief- Learn how to calm the mind and cultivate a meaningful meditation practice that you look forward too. Embrace the benefits of meditation and be able to teach them beginner meditation techniques as a yoga teacher.
The Rejuvenating Science of Ayurveda- Through a workshop with ayurveda specialist, Linda Tipke, incorporate self care techniques that nurture and repair the body from the inside out. Learn your body type and how you can personalize your home yoga practice.
The Yoga Sutras & Living Your Love- Drink in the ancient teaching of the Father of Yoga, Patanjali, as we examine the core teachings of the yoga sutras, in this 2000 year old text. Begin to embody what it really means to be a living yogi as we study and implement the ethical guidelines of yoga which leads to enlightenment.
Yoga & The Healthy Mind- Dr. Amina Mahmood, Ph.D and yogini, will give us a closer look at the mental health benefits of our yoga and meditation practice.
Pranayama Workshops- Absorb the benefits of breathing techniques, how to soak up more energy through your breath. Learn how to teach students proper breathing and how to trouble shoot.
Community Solstice Celebration- We celebrate our holiday season and the winter solstice with a beautiful free yoga ceremony. As a yoga teacher trainee, you will have the opportunity to share what you have learn your first year of training.
Karma Yoga- "Live to serve and then you will be always be happy!", said Sri Swami Satchidananda. We will have the opportunity to cleanse our karma joyously with clean up activities in the studio and on Earth Day.
Special Guests- Enjoy visits from experienced yoga teachers to share their wisdom, insights, and techniques.
Yoga Business- If you want to fill your classes, you'll have to do more than just be an amazing yoga practitioner and excellent yoga teacher. You will need to learn a few tricks of the trade to let people know about what you are offering and how you can help them. Find out how to advertise and promote your classes.
Restorative & Chakra Yoga Workshops: Get a special treat, 2 3 hour workshops that will revitalize your every cell and help restore you to sanity. You deserve to relax, even when your working full time and studying to become a yoga teacher.
Relaxation Techniques- After you've given your clients the perfect yoga poses for their appropriate physical needs and desires, it's time to get into bliss. Learn a scientifically proven method to take your clients from nervous wreck to utterly peaceful with yoga nidra.
Hands On Yoga- Learn a few hands on techniques that will turn your class and your teaching skills from great to "the best"! Find out what to do when your students and your verbal cues just arenlt working.
Chanting- Learn ancient sanskrit chants that will create a beautiful mood and let your yoga students know you have deeply studied real yoga with an authentic teacher.
Get Empowered to Teach!
Pam Medina, E-RYT 500, February 2020, India
The roots of yoga will inspire your beautiful soul.
- How to teach yoga poses beautifully and without confusion.
- More than 50 asanas (poses), yoga nidra (deep relaxation), pranayama (breathing), and dhyana (meditation), chants and how to center your class.
- Sacred history of yoga, yoga lineage.
- Teachings of Sri Swami Satchidananda, who made the opening address at Woodstock!
- Sequencing skills to create a seamless flow of postures.
_ The formula for an effective yoga class.
- How to adapt each pose for different body types and individual needs.
- Discover the ethics of yoga and how to be happy.
- Meditation techniques that will reduce stress, uplift your mood and leave your students smiling.
- The benefits, anatomy and contraindications of each pose.
_ How to help your students align in the poses.
- The business of yoga: insurance, marketing, yoga alliance registry, and finding teaching jobs.
-Elevate your personal yoga practice through daily & weekly yoga assignments. Become a real living yogi.
- Practice teaching in an empowering environment.
- Greater spiritual growth, self-acceptance and understanding.
- Embody yourself as yoga teacher, leader, and healer! You do not need to wait to be perfect, you are exactly as you need to be right now.
- Know deep within you, what you have to share is important and can change someone’s life! Someone is waiting for you to teach them right now.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is due immediately upon acceptance into the program, regardless of payment option.
This deposit will be subtracted from your total bill. $500 by person check, $515 by credit card.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION:
$2,999 paid by personal check, $3089.00 by credit card
Paid in full, 90 days prior to start date.
To Pay By Credit Card Click Here